Malala’s 14 most inspiring quotes from her UN speech

Malala’s  14 most inspiring quotes from her UN speech
By Osarome Ogbebor

“I am wearing a shawl of the late Benazir Bhutto”

“They thought that the bullets would silence us, but they failed. And out of that silence came thousands of voices”

“The terrorists thought they would change my aims and stop my ambitions. But nothing changed in my life except this: weakness, fear and hopelessness died. Strength, power and courage was born”

“I want education for the sons and daughters of the Taliban and all the terrorists and extremists. I do not even hate the Talib who shot me”

“This is what my soul is telling me: be peaceful and love everyone”

“We realize the importance of light when we see darkness”

“We realise the importance of our voice when we are silenced.

“The pen is mightier than the sword”

“The extremists are afraid of books and pens. The power of education frightens them”

“Why are the Taliban against education?”He answered very simply by pointing to his book, he said: “A Talib doesn’t know what is written inside this book.”

“We call upon all governments to ensure free, compulsory education all over the world for every child”
“We will speak up for our rights and we will bring change to our voice”

“So let us wage a glorious struggle against illiteracy, poverty and terrorism, let us pick up our books and our pens”

“One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1. TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY 2. OPERATIONAL FEASIBILITY 3. ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY

LIBRARY RESOURCES AND THEIR ROLE IN EDUCATION

LIBRARY RESOURCES AND THEIR ROLE IN EDUCATION