Thank you for birthday wishes

Today I have received many kind wishes for my birthday and I want to thank everyone for your birthday wishes. . I was quite touched by the fact that total strangers took the time to note my birthday and send me birthday wishes it means a lot to me… I have always loved birthdays and the fact you get thoroughly spoilt for a day makes them all the more enjoyable… I have been so busy; I haven't had time to do any posting although I have picked up some great tips from many of your posting. I’m not the measure of what I’ve done but more of who I am and those who've I’ve surrounded myself with. Thank you to those who've motivated me and pushed me to greater heights. You are the reason why and who I am today.



Another year older and I realize there should not be anything to be scared of anymore. Just deal with your insecurities, mistakes, and flaws like a grown human being. People accept you for whom you are and love you through the moments you endure and smile like there’s no tomorrow. So with much resilience in your heart, I hope everyone will love life and live passionately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1. TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY 2. OPERATIONAL FEASIBILITY 3. ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY

LIBRARY RESOURCES AND THEIR ROLE IN EDUCATION

LIBRARY RESOURCES AND THEIR ROLE IN EDUCATION