Let's Revive A Reading Culture In Nigeria: Be My Personal Guest.By President Goodluck Jonathan

In pursuance of my desire to encourage a reading culture in Nigeria which I have been committed to from my days as an active academic, I, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, will be presenting a book of my facebook interactions with Nigerians to the public. A few Nigerians who have also distinguished themselves in the literary field will also be on hand to perform public readings. My guest and I will also take and answer a limited number of questions. I want Nigerians reading again because when they read they know and it is not possible to mislead a people who know. So if you are in Lagos, Kaduna, Enugu or Port Harcourt and are free to spend a few hours talking about books and the social media, please join me and my guests on the 20th of December for the book presentation and reading. Seats are limited, so only friends who write in then RSVP can be accommodated. I will be on ground at the event in Lagos and will be connected to the designated venues in Kaduna, Enugu and Port Harcourt via dedicated viewing centers. To ensure ease of identification and further communication, if you are in Lagos and you have a few hours to interract with me, please email your information details including Full Names, City or Town of Residence, Telephone Number (optional) to: gejfblag@goodluckjonathan.info. If in Kaduna, please email to: gejfbkad@goodluckjonathan.info. If in Enugu, please email to: gejfben@goodluckjonathan.info . And if in Port Harcourt, please email: gejfbph@goodluckjonathan.info. I look forward to a great outing. GEJ


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/notes/goodluck-jonathan/lets-revive-a-reading-culture-in-nigeria-be-my-personal-guest/175816915779285

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1. TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY 2. OPERATIONAL FEASIBILITY 3. ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY

LIBRARY RESOURCES AND THEIR ROLE IN EDUCATION

LIBRARY RESOURCES AND THEIR ROLE IN EDUCATION